WE'RE HERE FOR YOU DURING THE COVID-19 CRISIS
More time spent at home means more time to consider what's important: your health, safety, and well being.
For many people, their surroundings help them relax and enjoy life. We are honored to provide you with a beautiful landscape that you can enjoy to it's fullest now and years from now. While we have always prioritized cleanliness and safety on worksites, we are taking added precautions in light of the pandemic, with newly implemented sanitation policies and practices. Some things may be different, but we continue to provide the same high-quality services to our customers. Here are some of the changes you may notice:
1. Employees are encouraged to stay home if they or a loved one are feeling ill.
2. Employees that may be working from home are available for email or phone conversations.
3. We advise all of our employees to use good hand hygiene, avoid touching their faces, and maintain a safe distance from one another.
4. Our maintenance crews are wearing gloves, which are sanitized or replaced between properties.
5. All equipment and materials are washed regularly, and all hand-touched surfaces are sanitized after work is completed. The interiors of our vehicles are sanitized daily.
6. We will not enter your home. All estimates are happily provided outside or over the phone.
7. Sales representatives are sanitizing their hands before and after visits.
8. Our office is undergoing regular, daily cleaning and sanitization.
Let's all Keep Stay in Touch!